categories: church online

January 9th, 2012

Church Online Platform is Live

churchonlineplatformI’m very excited to let you know…

Church Online Platform has officially launched!

This is the same technology that makes Church Online happen at LifeChurch.tv. What we’re making available to other churches for free is identical to what we’re using internally.

We’ve been looking forward to this moment for a long time. Ever since the early days of Church Online (or the Internet Campus as we called it back then), one of the most frequent questions we received was, “How can we develop something similar?”

Through the partnership of a handful of like-minded churches, we were able to start over from square one and develop a solution that churches everywhere could use to launch an online ministry.

I can’t wait to see how different churches use their unique gifts, calling, and personality to reach millions of people around the world with the Gospel.

Comments

1. 1AaronS
    Jan 9, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Congratulations! What an awesome thing God is using you all for.

2. Jan 10, 2012 at 8:02 am

This is so amazing and such a blessing to the wider church. Your example to the wider church, and your equipping and resourcing is outstanding.

A HUGE thanks for all the crew at LifeCity Church in Canberra

4Life,

Josh

3. 3Paul
    Jan 10, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Well done and big thanks for your generosity! Looking forward to getting it up and running.

4. Jan 10, 2012 at 7:02 pm

It’s cool to see churches living out Christ-like values in the way they run their church. Kudos! Keep it up!

Kevin@OpenSourceChurch

5. Jan 12, 2012 at 10:41 am

This is a great blessing!! Thank you for sharing your expertise and technology to help the kingdom.
    Sincerely,
    Omar

6. Jan 19, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Thank you guys so so so so so so much for what you do for the Church!!! We are so blessed by LifeChurch.tv! We love you Pastor Craig!!

Danny T.

7. Jan 19, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Wow!
    So inspired by your Kingdom thinking and biblical generosity!
    Blessed by your ministry!
    /Daniel & LifeCenter Bangkok

8. Jan 23, 2012 at 12:33 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. We launched your platform Sunday as an upgrade to our online streaming. Well received and such a great tool…

9. Jan 23, 2012 at 3:48 pm

So excited to begin our streaming video ministry soon! A friend told me about this platform, and I think it’ll be very useful to so many.

10. Feb 16, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Wow..thanks guys, so creative and generous for thinking of the Body of Christ.

11. 11Urbano
    Mar 6, 2012 at 2:37 pm

I would like to thank you guys for being supportive in the ministry of Christ! Your generosity is giving impact to our church soon, particularly in the MIndanao, Philippines. My wife and I are planting a church in Dipolog City, Philippines.

I like the momentum and the resources of LifeChurch.tv. We believe that your generosity will give impact to our city. More blessing to you guys!

12. Mar 10, 2012 at 1:04 pm

hello all,

I need your help. I set up already our church name under churchonline platform. How can I edit the page? Thanks for your great support!

13. Mar 28, 2012 at 10:20 am

What are some of the live hosting services you all are working with? Besides the recommended ustream, livestream, 316networks, livecast. Looking for live iOS playback and reasonable pricing.

14. Apr 23, 2012 at 10:22 am

Men and brethren, I am so very excited to see this new resource. Lifechurch.tv has been such a blessing to my ministry. http://www.donaldkbarrett.com/Church-Planting.html we are seeking to help new churches get started in urban communities.
    It is good to know that churches everywhere can get started using this new plattform.
    God is amazing, through you! Keep it up.

15. 15Maureen Laniak
    Apr 24, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Hello Andrew,
    I am trying to write to Allen George and have the wrong email ( I guess) it keeps getting bounced back.
    I have: allen.george@lifechurch.tv
    I also tried allengeorge@lifechurch.tc
    Is this correct?
    Thanks Maureen

16. 16Alex
    May 6, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for this great news! I have a question related to the Online platform which LifeChurch offers and hat is if the platform can be installed to my own server? Or it must run to LifeChurch servers?

Let me know please,
    Alex

17. Jun 26, 2012 at 8:59 am

Hello we are so very excited to see this new resource. Lifechurch.tv has been such a blessing to our ministry. http://www.huisgemeente.be/ We are seeking to help new House churches get started in urban communities.
    God is amazing, through you! Keep it up.

18. Nov 11, 2012 at 8:26 pm

The potential of this platform for areas of the world with political or practical isolation of believers could be massive. Imagine the chance to create an interactive online church for isolated muslim background believers.

19. Dec 11, 2012 at 7:13 am

Thank you Bobby for sharing this great news through your blog. Congratulations to all and pray the Lord for a great success.