categories: church, church online, innovation, technology

December 6th, 2011

Free Platform Helps Any Church Launch an Online Ministry

One of the most common questions we receive about Church Online is, “how can I start something similar at my church?” That’s why I’m excited to share this news about the Church Online Platform…

If you’d like to stay in the loop as we near the launch date of January 9, just enter your email address at ChurchOnline.org. And if you know churches who might be interested, please share this post with them!

Comments

1. Dec 6, 2011 at 10:39 am

Awesome guys, Your heart and love for helping other churches reach people for Christ is amazing, thank you

2. Dec 6, 2011 at 10:49 am

Please send me info on church online.

3. 3Albert Wiseman
    Dec 6, 2011 at 11:09 am

Great idea and a help

4. 4AaronS
    Dec 6, 2011 at 11:41 am

“1) We are faith-filled, big thinking, bet-the-farm risk takers. We’ll never insult God with small thinking and safe living.

2) We are all about the “capital C” Church! The local church is the hope of the world and we know we can accomplish infinitely more together than apart.

3) We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.”

It’s one thing to say it. It’s another to do it. Great job “doing”!

5. Dec 6, 2011 at 12:23 pm

What could happen if leaders throughout the Christian media world saw the Church Online Platform as an opportunity to find new ways of working together with the hundreds and thousands of churches that will soon be doing ministry and outreach online?

Congratulations on the launch. A tribute: http://bit.ly/ucr4Ze

6. Dec 6, 2011 at 5:00 pm

I am so pumped! You guys continue to amaze us with your generosity and creativity. The entire world is blessed because of what you guys do.

Is there anywhere that we can see a layout of what it will look like?

7. 10Ray Neu
    Dec 6, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Please keep me informed.
    Thank you!

8. Dec 6, 2011 at 10:57 pm

Cheering you on from Melbourne, Australia Bobby! I’ve already signed up. Waiting to see it!

9. Dec 7, 2011 at 12:41 am

I am very glad! We are starting a Video Conferencing Group on Mondays based on NP and LC.tv and the next step was Sunday Online and This is a perfect timing! Wow! God is good! Latin World will be moved with this gift! Thank you!!!!!

10. Dec 7, 2011 at 4:53 am

Hey Bobby

Another great milestone for the kingdom as you guys once again lead the way in resourcing & blessing the Big C church! It was very cool to have been a part of the early days of pioneering the internet as a means of connecting with people. Next step for us is to see how God will lead us to develop our online presence here at CCCLiVE.TV! Whatever it is I will always be grateful to our God & Ps Craig & the DLT for thinking both inside & outside the box… give the DLT a big High Five or flat handed butt slap if that is appropriate:)… Praying for continued blessing… Lots of Love Kev & Anne

11. Dec 7, 2011 at 5:47 am

Sign me up for news

12. Dec 7, 2011 at 7:36 am

I just shared with our leadership team that in 2012 I’d like to see us take this step, as we already have people from other communities that follow our podcast and would love an on-line experience. I’ll be watching, and thanks for being an answer to a very personal prayer I have been praying.

13. Dec 7, 2011 at 9:38 am

I’m already a user of Lightcast Media, is this something that would replace that?

14. 17John
    Dec 7, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Thank you for your creativity, innovation, and generosity to help the Church of Christ reach the world. May God bless your efforts and provide you with resources for his Kingdom.

15. Dec 7, 2011 at 3:43 pm

I am assc.Pastor at His Helping Hands Outreach Here in Shawnee,Ok.We feed,cloth and shelter the homeless.Everything we do is by donations and we have been blessed.I really believe your church could be a blessing to us.

16. Dec 7, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Not sure if I am the only one, but I can’t get the “Notify Me” button to do anything. I would like to be kept up-to-date though! Thanks!

17. Dec 8, 2011 at 4:29 pm

[...] this week, Bobby Gruenewald and LifeChurch.tv made a pretty exciting announcement: Beginning January 9, 2012, LifeChurch.tv’s Church Online platform will be available for free [...]

18. Dec 16, 2011 at 12:28 am

Cannot wait! Hoping to use it right out the door with the Rebellion (RHQ.me)

19. Dec 16, 2011 at 12:40 am

Super excited to learn more about this! Looking forward to seeing how this can help us at ChangePoint use a digital campus to reach the over 100 villages here in Alaska that have no church.

20. Dec 19, 2011 at 11:28 am

Please answer Andy W’s question!

21. Dec 22, 2011 at 12:29 am

Can not wait for the details a specifics on this program. We will be launching an online only ministry to stay in contact with the folks we minister to in the next 2 weeks!

22. 25Luke Humbrecht
    Dec 22, 2011 at 11:32 am

Praise God. So thankful for your creativity generosity! This is going to revolutionize churches everywhere.

23. Dec 28, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Just curious if there’s ANY info about what’s on the horizon? I know Januay 9th is only a couple weeks away, we’re budgeting and planning for 2012 and this is the big decision right now for us. In fact, our pastor wants to pull the trigger before then but I’m trying to have us hold off until after the announcement. I’m hoping it’ll be something like what Lifechurch does for their broadcasting? But that’s a HUGE resource to make available.
    Regardless, love y’all. Love what you do. Thanks so much and keep it up.

24. Jan 2, 2012 at 5:47 am

Seriously… WOW. LifeChurch.tv has set the standard and you are a HUGE blessing. We have been looking at some stuff recently and this is just amazing.

4Life,

JOSH - LifeCity Church Canberra

25. Jan 28, 2012 at 7:16 pm

I simply love this! With the global population increasing as quickly as it is, one of the few ways we can reach this immense population with the gospel is through technological means like this. Love it!

26. Feb 16, 2012 at 11:43 pm

[...] involved in church marketing/outreach, then I have some great news for you.  Today, LifeChurch.tv officially announced that they would be making their ChurchOnline.org platform available publicly on January [...]

27. Mar 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm

I would like to thank you guys for your innovative ideas and generosity. This resources are helpful especially to those churches that are in the 3rd world countries. My wife and I are starting to plant a church in Mindanao, Philippines, particularly in Dipolog City.

The resources that you have in this site are tremendously helpful to us… Thank you so much and we’ve seen Christ in your ministry…. The spirit of generosity of yours is what we’re receiving and this spirit will also be reach to our people in the Philippines. God bless you all!

28. Apr 10, 2012 at 2:48 pm

This is so exciting! I know a few of my friends who are very active in their churches—and those churches have been interested in starting something like Church Online for quite some time now. Thank you for sharing this. I’m going to email it to my family and friends right now!