categories: LifeChurch.tv, Resources, development

October 28th, 2010

The Chazown Experience

Life Church is excited to announce a FREE online teaching experience called The Chazown Experience. This course can be used in small groups, churches or retreats, or individually online.

It includes six video teaching sessions, a study guide, and facilitator guide with small group discussion questions and activities, all downloadable for FREE.

All of the resources you need can be found at: www.chazown.com.

The Chazown Experience is the perfect complement to the book Chazown. These are available at 1/2 off by the case. Contact lori.tapp@lifechurch.tv if you are interested.

Comments

1. Oct 28, 2010 at 8:10 am

Craig, this is an awesome tool. I sat down on my day off and spent a good 5 hours with it. God used it to provide a lot of insight. Thanks for being God’s vessel to help people get somewhere on purpose :-).

2. Oct 28, 2010 at 8:15 am

Chazown affected me deeply, and I’ve already seen it have a profound impact in the lives of a couple of people I’ve recommended it to. I am really looking forward to going through the Chazown Experience with our entire leadership team!

3. Oct 29, 2010 at 9:03 am

Steve, if you developed one, would you be willing to share your ‘Chazown Statement’? I’d be interested to hear. I’m tweaking mine and will share it, too, if you’d like.

4. Oct 30, 2010 at 2:20 pm

I’m so excited to see this resource online like this now. The book changed my life 7 years ago, confirming in my soul that I needed to be in ministry. I’m pastoring a church in Ohio now that is making great strides at seeing people come to know Jesus! Craig- honestly, I bought the book because the cover was attractive! I didn’t know the impact it would have on me. I’ll be recommending it to others, and even maybe leading groups through these resources now. Thanks for making great stuff available like this!

5. Oct 30, 2010 at 3:43 pm

I couldn’t attend in person. Circumstances prevented it. Can I still get the book and do this online? And why do I keep asking for homework? (grin)

6. Nov 1, 2010 at 10:13 am

Sweet, thanks! Love how Life Church has a legacy of giving things away.

7. 8Dama McKennell
    Nov 1, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Thanks so much for the great web site. We are teaching the class as part of our Life Groups. People are still looking on line for more in depth insight. It has been a powerful tool! Thanks so much!
    H20Ardmore