categories: books

September 22nd, 2010

A Weird Book

WEIRDThanks to all your suggestions for the title of  my next book.

We decided on Weird–Because Normal Isn’t Working.

The book is scheduled to release in Spring of 2011.

Also, The Christian Atheist hits over 800 Wal-Mart stores today!

Praying God will impact many lives through the book in Wal-Mart.

Comments

1. 1Michelle Meisner
    Sep 22, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Congrats! I can’t wait to read it! Love the title.

2. Sep 22, 2010 at 10:30 pm

Yay!! Can’t wait to read it!

3. Sep 22, 2010 at 11:05 pm

Very cool.

4. Sep 23, 2010 at 2:45 am

Looking forward to it!!

5. 5tina daniels
    Sep 23, 2010 at 6:11 am

WOW, doesn’t this title appeal to a lot of us? Love it! Can’t wait to read it; loved The Christian Atheist. It seems like the last few years, Christian writers have really stepped it up with some amazing books…Groeschel, Stanley, and recently, Furtick. Lots of good stuff to go along with my bible reading.

6. 6karl Dumas
    Sep 23, 2010 at 6:33 am

Hey - I resemble that remark

7. Sep 23, 2010 at 6:53 am

With that title I was wonder is this new book a Biography? :)

Love the title and looking forward to it.

Lord I pray that the Christian Atheist gets into the hands today and over the next several months/years of the people who need to read it the most and that through it you will make a real difference in the lives of those who read it!

8. 8Wilson
    Sep 23, 2010 at 7:19 am

that is a stellar cover! can’t wait to read the new book - when is it out? I couldn’t find it on AMAZON.
    Christian Atheist at Walmart - praying for many to find it and buy it!

9. Sep 23, 2010 at 8:31 am

Perfect!

10. Sep 23, 2010 at 8:59 am

Can’t wait for the new book. You writing is as authentic as it is insightful.

11. Sep 23, 2010 at 9:44 am

Craig - glad I made you laugh - I might have entitle my own biography that someday.

12. Sep 23, 2010 at 9:46 am

Great title! Praying God uses it!

13. Sep 23, 2010 at 10:27 am

So sad that it won’t be available until next year :(

14. 15Kevin M.
    Sep 23, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Christian Atheist changed my life… Thank you.

15. 16Gilbert Paez
    Sep 23, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Right on, right on.

16. Sep 25, 2010 at 6:52 am

Wow! The transition from asking us for help to the actual book being in your hands was such a short time frame! I love it! Show’s great leadership and time-usage on behalf of Zondervan!

CONGRATULATIONS! I’m so proud of you! I look SO forward to reading it! Love the title and subtitle! Works perfectly!

CONGRATULATIONS on the Walmart contract, too! Praying for God to challenge, break and heal/restore/inspire/fill-with-faith everyone who reads it!!

In the Love!

17. 18Kyle
    Sep 29, 2010 at 11:19 am

Excited for Weird. Love the look of it! So encouraged and challenged to grow by all that you do and proclaim. We are doing a Christian Atheist Series at our church in two weeks.

18. Sep 30, 2010 at 1:26 pm

I am almost finished reading “Christian Atheist” and am learning new and exciting heart issues!

19. Oct 3, 2010 at 8:32 pm

I have been following Lifechurch.tv, I’m a fill-in bass player at the Owasso Campus, I am a future church planter, I was a former youth pastor, and I travel and speak when I can.

I want to thank you for all of the resources that you and your church have put out there. Your church is extremely creative, and I am inspired and encouraged to do something great because of the example that you have set. THANK YOU.

20. 21Nicole Pribbernow
    Oct 10, 2010 at 9:54 pm

I can’t wait to read it!

I live in Seattle area - I walked into a Family Christian Store the other day and saw a display table of your books! It was so exciting to see all the work you’ve been able to do in Christ’s name! Also, the titles of your books are so wonderful and have been quite the conversation starter with friends (Christian and non Christian.)

21. 22Rodolfo
    Oct 17, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Hi guys it is really amazing, hope to have it in my hands really soon

22. 23WallaceFamily
    Oct 25, 2010 at 1:29 pm

I’m already saying thanks for this book, cause it’s helping in my 10 yr old son’s life. We found a book he was reading from the school book fair that we were convicted wasn’t best, and he was all resentful about it, saying all the kids were reading. I was stuck with what to say to get him to understand. He greatly admires Craig and it came to mind to tell him that Craig would not let his kids read this book (ok- I don’t think he would). And I told my son about the Weird book. All was suddenly well and peaceful. Can’t wait to read it!

23. Oct 25, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Hey, LOVE IT!!!

24. Oct 30, 2010 at 11:14 am

congratulations, excited to read it!

25. Feb 3, 2011 at 5:58 pm

[...] Groeschel, pastor of Lifechurch.tv, and bestselling author of “The Christian Atheist” announced that he’s releasing a new book entitled, “WEIRD–Because Normal Isn’t [...]

26. Apr 27, 2011 at 11:38 am

[...] this video was played. What a truly inspiring point it has! The sermon was inspired from the book Weird by Craig Groeschel. Let’s all take a step back and realize that we were not placed in this [...]