categories: hiring

May 26th, 2010

We’re Hiring

If you’ve attended any of our experiences or watched any of our videos, then you’ve seen the work of our Media Design team. These talented individuals create videos, graphics, print pieces, and more that capture attention, remove obstacles, and communicate truth in new and different ways.

We’re looking to add a few special people to the team…people who understand that the bottom line isn’t about how things look, but how they can help others become fully devoted followers of Christ. Specifically, we’re hiring the following:

• Design Manager
  • Video Producer
  • Graphic Designer

Interested? Visit our jobs page to learn more about these positions and several others.

Comments

1. May 27, 2010 at 6:14 am

When you are hiring a staff Photographer that can live in Nashville …let me know! LOL!

Great Opportunities for a wonderful organization

2. May 27, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Regarding the position for a Graphic Designer: Nowhere on the specifications page do I see what area the designer needs to be located near. Would they be working remotely? Does it matter which church site they are near? Preference?

Thanks. Take care.

3. May 28, 2010 at 12:39 pm

If I may speak for LifeChurch.tv, Satchell, I believe the position has opened up for LifeChurch.tv Central which is in Edmond, Oklahoma. Individual LifeChurch.tv campuses do not produce material; all of that is produced at Central.

Although you do pose an interesting idea of remote work!

4. 4Zachary Foster
    Jun 1, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Satchell, I work on a different team then the one with the designer opening, but here at LifeChurch.tv have many remote employees. If you’re interested, I would say go ahead and apply for the job… you never know that could happen!

5. 5Sean McHargue
    Jun 8, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Hello Satchell.

I’m a graphic designer at LifeChurch.tv. If you want to help others become fully devoted followers of Christ then you should absolutely apply for the job.

6. Jun 14, 2010 at 3:47 pm

I applied a couple weeks ago for a couple of the positions and look forward to hearing back from you guys! I love what God is doing and am excited to see more people come to know Christ because of your faithfulness!

7. 7Danielle C
    Oct 10, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I would love to work here to help others become fully devoted to Christ!! However, I am just starting college so I do not know if these positions will be open when I graduate. I am still trying to figure out what is in God’s will for me to do with my life, but it would be awesome if LifeChurch was a part of it. ♥