categories: LifeChurch.tv, preaching

April 19th, 2010

Upcoming Series: Forgotten Virtues

Right now, we’re in the middle of a series at LifeChurch.tv called FAQ. It’s been great to answer the tough questions people wrestle with, both as believers and non-believers.

Next up, we’ll be doing a series on Forgotten Virtues. In it, we’ll be talking about:

1. Honor.
  2. Purity.
  3. Loyalty.
  4. Integrity.
  5. Gratitude.

Here’s the trailer our Media Design team created after a video shoot in a nearby abandoned town.

Comments

1. Apr 19, 2010 at 5:35 am

FAQ has been great! Love the main point yesterday that…THANK GOD!!!!!!!! HE is NOT fair! Praise GOD because I don’t even deserve belly button lint! So…I have to giggle at people’s response all over the gamut about the brief “breast implant”…topic! Can’t resist making a brief comment…It truly has been an entertaining show to watch and listen to the response. I never knew two orbs were so powerful…LOL! Enough of that…The trailer for the new series was VERY powerful…Images and words CAN stick with people for life! Uh Oh! Please everyone get the “Goo Gone” out for my initial comment! The new series does look POWERFUL! Ready to TAP in.

2. Apr 19, 2010 at 8:42 am

Love the video!!! Great concept.

3. Apr 19, 2010 at 9:37 am

Awesome idea! I started teaching the same thing with the Young Adults at our church yesterday. It’s a series I’ve named “Character that Counts,” which focuses on different attributes of godly character such as integrity, love, patience, purity etc. Love the Trailer!

4. Apr 19, 2010 at 11:40 am

Very excited for this series!

In regards to #3, Loyalty, I’ve been seeing a lot lately in the Word just how much God wants us to be loyal to who and what we say we are going to be. From my observance and interpretation, He hates it when people break loyalty!

And the media design team did an amazing job on that video! Reminds me of what people have told me the movie “Book of Eli” is like!

5. 5david jarrett
    Apr 19, 2010 at 12:15 pm

hope there was no broken ribs or bones in this one.

6. 6Geoff
    Apr 20, 2010 at 8:50 am

Who has “nearby abandoned towns” that look like that? Looks like it will be a great series.

7. 7Pastor Joe
    Apr 21, 2010 at 9:56 pm

What about love. Forgotten virtue. Definitely. You have love, all those other things follow.

8. Apr 29, 2010 at 8:59 am

GREAT video…very intriguing, artistic, and simple. Reminds me of The Road or Book of Eli.

9. May 3, 2010 at 1:54 pm

This list reminds me why I am so fortunate to serve as a volunteer Boy Scout leader. In every meeting, the Scouts Stand and pledge to live the Oath and Law. “On my honor…” “A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful…” It seems to be one of the last places where a boy can learn in a meaningfull way these values outside of the church environment.