categories: LifeChurch.tv, OPEN, leadership, working together

March 12th, 2009

LifeChurch.tv Announces Dave Ramsey Speaking At Your Church!

My friend and financial mentor Dave Ramsey is teaching a 3-week series at LifeChurch.tv for churches across the world to use. It’s called Life. Money. Hope. Featuring Dave Ramsey and our church will be viewing these messages starting this weekend, March 14 and 15.

You’re invited to join us at any of our campuses or at http://live.lifechurch.tv for any of our 10 church online experiences.

If you’d like to use these at your church, you’ll be able to download them from http://open.lifechurch.tv beginning March 31. This is a gift to your church from Dave Ramsey and from LifeChurch.tv. We’ll have more information coming your way in the next few weeks, along with details about how you can incorporate Financial Peace University at your church to teach people practical skills for making the right decisions with their money.

Here is part one part of a two-part interview I did with Dave following his messages.

Comments

1. Mar 12, 2009 at 7:57 am

Wow…thanks so much! I just wanted you to know that the work you do to help other churches is so appreciated. What a great idea at a great time.

2. Mar 12, 2009 at 8:23 am

Thanks for the interview Craig! I cannot thank Dave’s teaching enough for giving me some stability right now. In 2005 I read his Total Money Makeover book and it rocked my world! I was up to eyeballs in debt and decided that enough is enough. I am not totally out of debt but that one cc left is manageable and then all gone! None. Nada. Several life events have slowed the debt free train somewhat but it will happen! I will be interested to see his teachings. Thanks again.

3. Mar 12, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Awesome!! I didn’t realize they’d be going on open. LifeChurch is very outward reaching and The Church minded! I love it!

4. Mar 12, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Fantastic! Cannot begin to tell you the stories of life change in regards to FPU! Oh… and my own family is DEBT FREE as of a couple of weeks ago! Doesn’t make any sense without God. I know Dave would agree with that!

Praying for you, as always, Craig & lifechurchtv. Also praying for those who might catch IT as a result of understanding the real purpose of money.

5. Mar 13, 2009 at 5:59 am

Awesome! I so appreciate your giving attitude! Also, i’ve bought two cases of IT and have handed them out to all of my staff and pastoral friends for free; just like you! hey, when you come to Hawaii in May, i’ll see you at New hope!

6. Mar 13, 2009 at 12:28 pm

[...] Even cooler, this video teaching is also available for free to churches!  Check it out. [...]

7. Mar 16, 2009 at 2:10 pm

Great insight, very encouraging. Dave has a real world optimism coupled with a genuine trust in Jesus that is contagious. Thanks I needed that…

8. 8Terri Vivion
    Mar 17, 2009 at 3:38 pm

can’t figure out how to sign up for the 13 week class on financial peace.

2 for Sunday in mid town

2 for Monday at south campus

Let me know and I will give you my credit card number.

Thank you.

Terri

9. 9Tammy
    Mar 17, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Terri,

The link below has all the information you need to sign up for FPU at a Lifechurch.tv campus.

10. 10Cyndy
    Mar 30, 2009 at 4:14 pm

This was a wonderful series. It was just what I needed to hear. Sunday’s message on tithing was like no other message I have heard on the subject before. It really changed the way I perceive giving. Maybe now I will be a “cheerful” giver. Thank you so much