categories: books, video

February 20th, 2009

“It” is Now On Video

I am extremely grateful that God is using my latest book, It, to impact church leaders around the world. The book is currently in its 7th printing.

A lot of churches are purchasing books for their staff and leaders to read. If you’d like to buy 12 or more for 50% off the cover, please contact Sarah.

“It” is now on video. You can purchase it here or find more information here.  We produced nine different videos that are available on one dvd. The video above is a sample.

Comments

1. Feb 20, 2009 at 7:41 am

Craig, do you know if it will be available in South Africa? I read the book (Brandon D sent me a copy)and learned so much from it. I missed the sermon you did and was disapointed to not see that available for download as a podcast. :(

Have a great weekend!

2. Feb 20, 2009 at 8:06 am

Great addition….All churches and Christians who are led to minister to anyone need to read or now SEE “IT”….

3. 3SAW
    Feb 20, 2009 at 8:13 am

Thanks for this book and it’s teaching. I recently shared it with a high school student leadership coucil. Blew them away. Great stuff. Glad you’ve still got “it”.

4. 4Missy Novak
    Feb 20, 2009 at 8:49 am

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the book! Can’t wait to watch the videos. You have such a way of keeping it simple & clear. It truly is a gift! I do have a question…there were 7 characteristics in one of the beginning chapters…I know that is God’s work but do you think that we can model, and inspire those. How do we intentionally do that. Not sure if that makes sense

5. Feb 20, 2009 at 8:51 am

Congrats on the 7th printing… God is good.

6. 6Jackie
    Feb 20, 2009 at 9:09 am

We won ten copies of the book and that is how big our annual adult study is! (Our average attendance is 17) The study went over very well, more so than the Purpose Driven Church. We also had two new Christians join this study and were able to relate and share from it. ‘it’ is a wonderful place to begin discussion at the local church level.

7. 7Jackie
    Feb 20, 2009 at 9:09 am

edit to above: The 17 average is for Sunday worship not the group!

8. Feb 20, 2009 at 9:22 am

[...] video and others are now available for purchase on Amazon. You can learn more on Craig’s blog. Share and [...]

9. Feb 20, 2009 at 9:30 am

Wanted to say thanks for sharing the message at the night service @C3. Really was what I needed to hear and let soak in my spirit.

10. 10Travis
    Feb 20, 2009 at 9:32 am

Craig,

It was great to hear you last night at Fellowship C3

11. 11Rosa
    Feb 20, 2009 at 9:47 am

Woe, in the 7th printing..that is awesome. I just want to say thank you. We get to work in a place where it is ok to say “this didn’t work, this isn’t working & OK, so we won’t do that again- let’s scrap it & start from the ground up.” with out fear. I have been blessed to share this book with friends in Mexico & return & see how they strive toward getting “IT” & “IT” just happens. Your calling is a blessing to so many around the world. Dios Es Bueno, Todo El Tiempo!

12. 12Brandon Barnes
    Feb 20, 2009 at 9:58 am

I read “IT” and loved it! I got a copy when I first began preparing my heart and mind for ministry, when God first gave me vision. God has used that book as a major tool in transforming my life, heart, and mind toward ministry. I can’t wait to see “IT” in a video medium!

13. 13Brian
    Feb 20, 2009 at 10:21 am

where did that stool come from? It just appeared on the road… am i the only one thinking that?

14. Feb 20, 2009 at 10:23 am

I’m so glad I can finally see “It” - I’ve got so many church leader friends that won’t pick up a book, but will sit and watch video teachings. I’m hoping they, too, can get It!

15. Feb 20, 2009 at 11:49 am

Thanks for sharing this.

16. Feb 20, 2009 at 12:26 pm

Craig - thanks for bringing “it” to C3 last night. It’s always a privilege to have you as a guest at Fellowship Church.

17. Feb 20, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Excellent Craig! I enjoyed your book so much. Having that culture that allows failure is so key. I have found that when you are aiming at something and you miss, it easier to accept you missed because you were aiming. It’s when you just miss without aiming that can really damage a church. With people who understand the values of a church and want to move forward their will often be a gracious acceptance of failure because they understand what you were trying to accomplish.

18. Feb 20, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Inspirational!

19. Feb 20, 2009 at 6:47 pm

Craig, I first came to know you and Lifechurch, because the Chazown book. I’ve found it here in Guatemala, by “accident”. I just loved the cover design, took it, read the info and buy it. Amazing book! God opened my eyes and my heart with that book. I hope to get this here, soon. Will it be translated to spanish? Because, even though I can read it in english, there are so many people that I wish to read books like these, but they only read spanish.
    Blessings!!!!

20. Feb 20, 2009 at 9:33 pm

[...] Craig Groeschel placed an interesting blog post on â [...]

21. 22Bob
    Feb 20, 2009 at 11:48 pm

Craig,
    Thanks for bring “IT” to our church leadership. Saw you at C 3 this year and was blown away! I got my hall pass! Thanks for opening your heart and resources so that the Church can get stronger. Thanks.

22. Feb 21, 2009 at 12:47 pm

Craig,
    OK, first thing is that the clips of you with your son make me tear up every single time. I’m a sucker for father/son moments.

I know you probably get this a lot at this time in your work w/ the Lord, but I can’t tell you how much you have impacted me, personally, over the last 3-4 years. A little over four years ago our pastor retired from full time ministry and I was appointed as the senior pastor. A few months later came an issue from Fowler that did a big write up on Lifechurch.tv. Since I’d always been interested in other churches, I stopped by the site and from day one I was impacted by the passion and vision of LifeChurch. Now, four years later, I have a deeper appreciation for all the Lord has done through you and the LifeChurch membership. I count it a privilege to be one of the many people you mention you in their prayers.

OK, done with that.

Can’t wait to get the book. I’ll probably get it for the leadership here. Can’t wait to see what happens.

23. Feb 21, 2009 at 4:14 pm

Great Video Craig. Man that was so right where I am at. I am a part of an organization that is hungry for change but often afraid to embrace the new things that other large churches are doing. We want to reach our generation but find it difficult to take risks. I am choosing to “fail trying” instead of “failing by doing nothing.” Keep up the good work. My wife and I hope to see you @ the Catalyst One Day in Texas. Once again great video. Very Powerful.

24. Feb 22, 2009 at 10:27 pm

Craig, I deeply appreaciate your “realness” and ability to communicate God’s truth in wyas that go way deeper than normal. As a apstor myself I take great comfort in knowing it CAN be done. “IT” is a must read and I can’t wait to catch the vids.

25. Feb 23, 2009 at 4:22 am

I’m a Chinese pastor in Australia. Came across your book in the Leadership Summit. I’ve been greatly encouraged by your own testimony and how you serve the Lord. Been reading the book “IT” lately, and at the moment half way. Really glad to see the video version is out, can’t wait to get the DVD and “IT” in my own life, family and church.

26. Feb 25, 2009 at 3:23 pm

Craig, I was just asked to do a review for “It” on a Christian resource website. Looks like it’s probably gonna go well beyond the 7th printing…praise God for the inspiration to write and share your experiences about “It”…it’s a difference-maker!

27. Feb 25, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Craig, thanks for pumping us up last week with both of your talks! I’m a staff person at a large church in Florida and this summer, my wife, 2 year old son, and I are moving to north Detroit, MI to plant a church. We are taking a huge risk and know that there will be many “failings” and this video just fires me up to be a “failure” in a great way and to go all out for God!! Pray for us and thanks again for C3 and this video!

28. Feb 25, 2009 at 5:57 pm

29. Feb 27, 2009 at 3:18 am

Craig, The book “IT” is what really got us going in being a Network church with you guys. We are now starting our 6 month as a church and it has been amazing. My wife and I have been in ministry for over 10 years and never thought that we would be lead pastors ever. But God knew what was going to happen. I am so excited in the growth that we are seeing in people and how rapidly we are growing. Right from the beginning we bought 10 “IT” books and had everyone that is on the breaking ground of this ministry read “IT”. We are going to Catalyst West Coast and can’t wait to see you in person. I can’t wait to see what God is going to do!

30. Mar 1, 2009 at 10:49 am

Leadership Training on Video…

Craig Groeschel has put much of the content of his latest book, It, on video. I for one am grateful for leadership training that can be shared in both formats, as it is with another favorite series of mine: Habitudes. Enjoy the same video from Craig be…