categories: LifeChurch.tv, church, video

January 9th, 2009

I Love My Church: Invasion

We’re in the middle of a two-part series called I Love My Church: Invasion.  In the messages, we illustrate the vision of the church through the stories of people whose lives have been changed.  We had people nominate people and we showed up unannounced to capture them on camera.  I wanted to share one that we did this last weekend with you all.  We’ll be wrapping up the series this weekend with four more stories and if you’d like to check it out, there are multiple opportunities to join us for an internet campus experience including 6:30 pm CST Saturday, several times on Sunday, as well as 12:00 pm and 8:00 pm CST Tuesday.

Tags:

Comments

1. Jan 9, 2009 at 9:38 am

Praise the Lord! That testimony should be the rule in our churches not the exception. Great stuff.

2. 2Mandi
    Jan 9, 2009 at 9:53 am

Wow! Praise the Lord! What an amazing testimony to see God take what the devil meant for evil and turn it to good! God is so good!

3. Jan 9, 2009 at 10:24 am

wow. just wow.

4. 4Judy
    Jan 9, 2009 at 10:27 am

REMARKABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. Jan 9, 2009 at 10:30 am

I heard some more of this story from Rhonda Boles. He was in her lifegroup before his heart change. And it got wild some nights :). She learned a lot about spiritual warfare!

6. 6txmom4
    Jan 9, 2009 at 10:33 am

That is amazing! And Craig, for you to have the evil one after you in such an obvious way….you know you’re making a big impact in the kingdom of God. I mean, that’s a little scary to hear about. But to know that your influence in this world is so big that Satan would send someone directly to get rid of you. This is going to sound completely crazy but I pray every day for God to use me in that capacity - so much that I’m a threat to the evil one. That I’m so useful to God that Satan’s only defense is to get rid of me.

7. 7Tony Hebert
    Jan 9, 2009 at 10:46 am

The only thing the evil one knows is how to mhurt and ultimately destroy each of us. He does it often by appearing as our best friend, but in the end he hates us to. He’ll use you, maybe even to destroy one of us, but in the end He’ll do you too. Any time any of us take Jesusu’ call seriously to take the truth into all the world and not just speak, but to make disciples, even one genuine one, he will try to stop you in some way and it won’t be pain free. The oness we have talked about recently is our biggest armament, because when the church moves together against the forces of wikedness, even the gates of Hell itself won’t be able to prevail against us. This kind of open testimony of what God has and is doing is so poerful to us. It bulds and makes us confident. Can’t thank everyone enough for bringing it out. He is Amazing!

8. Jan 9, 2009 at 10:56 am

I loved what he said “Ever since it’s been life instead of death.”

I don’t know how to express what I’m thinking so i’ll just say this rocked my heart.

9. 9Jared B
    Jan 9, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Great! God is great!

That is such a great story

10. Jan 9, 2009 at 4:32 pm

This story just blew me away…

11. Jan 9, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!

12. Jan 9, 2009 at 4:59 pm

i first heard mike’s story when he sat down with us at switch one night for an interview, and his story is nothing short of uh-mazing. i, too, learned a lot about spiritual warfare. thank you for featuring him in this series too!

13. Jan 9, 2009 at 5:29 pm

wow.. yeah God.

14. 14John
    Jan 10, 2009 at 7:47 am

What an awesome God we serve! Thank You God, and thank you Craig.

15. Jan 10, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Nice!

16. Jan 11, 2009 at 11:48 pm

The coolest thing is that even though Satan told this guy to take out Craig he didn’t! The Bible says that nothing happens unless it passes through the hand of God. Satan even had to have Gods permission to test Job further. Even though Satan told that guy to take out Craig…God was still in control…that’s a WOW! What a big God we serve…awesome!

17. Jan 12, 2009 at 12:36 pm

[...] Check out what this guy went through and how God intervened supernaturally to change his life. It’s amazing! I wish they’d include more of the details, but it’s nevertheless an inspiration. No matter how far you’ve gone into the realms of darkness, God’s light will still penetrate! This entry was written by Jared White and posted on January 12, 2009 at 10:35 am and filed under Supernatural. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL. This post was tagged: testimony, video. Check out these relevant posts: Behind the Curtain: Present Unveiled, Part 1, Behind the Curtain: Future Unveiled, Behind the Curtain: Past Unveiled, Bill Gates…regular guy?, McCain finally went for the nuclear option :), Mark Driscoll speaks in Syndey, Boy this is funny, God is the Ultimate Travel Agent 3: Direction « Finding my voice [...]

18. 18mike leehan
    Jan 13, 2009 at 12:07 am

God is so awesome to have shown His Love and Mercy on me. It is so humbling that He is using me for Kingdom Purposes. I praise His Name daily and thank Him every time I pray for His saving me from the deepest of depths. ALL Glory and Honor is HIS!

19. Feb 4, 2009 at 6:00 pm

I don’t see a video. Am I supposed to?

20. May 29, 2011 at 6:04 am

[...] a video Spradlin calls Leehan’s conversion “the most unbelievable, supernatural, God-sized, life-change [...]