LifeChurch.tv has partnered with five churches in the past seven years.
We combined forces with:
- MetroChurch (2001) in Edmond, Oklahoma
- The Church at Cityview (2006) in Ft. Worth, Texas
- New Community Church (2007) in Wellington, Florida
- Church Unplugged (2006) in Hendersonville, Tennessee
- Journey Church (2007) in Albany, New York
A lot of pastors contact us asking questions about whether or not they should merge with other churches. Once they believe they should, they want to know “how” they should proceed.
I’ll share some thoughts this week based on our experience. Before we get into specifics, here are a few introductory thoughts:
- Joining forces will be one of the most strategic Kingdom moves in the near future.
- When the right ministries and leaders work together, churches can reach a ton more people than they could alone.
- When the wrong ministries and leaders attempt to work together, almost everyone suffers. (We’ll talk more about that when it is right and when is not this week.)
Where have you seen this done well?