categories: books

August 15th, 2008

Getting “It”

Craig’s latest book, It, is already in its second printingonly two weeks after the initial release! I’m so excited that so many leaders are being challenged by “It“. Thanks to those of you who have been spreading the word and sharing your feedback like here and here and here and here and through Amazon reviews.

Out of the four books Craig has written, I think that It best captures many of the leadership learnings we’ve had so far at LifeChurch.tv.

If you missed the Willow Summit last week, here’s a quick video of Craig answering some questions about It.

Also, many of you have asked about the prayer Craig mentioned in his talk at Willow. It’s adapted from a Franciscan Blessing, it’s the closing prayer at the end of the book…Craig talked about it in this post.

It is currently out of stock again on Amazon, but you can order it now and it should be available on August 28th. If you’d like to work through this book with your team, we can save you some money! For orders of 12 or more, Sarah can get them to you for 50% off the cover price.

Thanks again for helping spread the word about It.

Tags:

Comments

1. Aug 15, 2008 at 9:53 am

Looking forward to reading “IT.” “IT” is on deck.

2. 2Barry Armstrong
    Aug 15, 2008 at 10:02 am

They say, “Nothing breads success like success.”, and that is true, but handled wrongly, it can also kill it.

3. 3Barry Armstrong
    Aug 15, 2008 at 10:03 am

“breeds”

4. Aug 15, 2008 at 4:20 pm

Just finishing up it. Super leadership book. I really enjoyed it.

5. Aug 18, 2008 at 5:40 pm

Just got IT. It’s gonna be great!

6. 6txmom4
    Aug 24, 2008 at 11:10 pm

Craig, I LOVE your book! I’ve actually called a good friend of mine and read her a couple of pages over the phone. I am completely impressed with everything I’ve read, and you have me so fired up I can’t shut up about it. I was moved to tears by your story about your college Bible study. You’ve also got to be one of the funniest pastors out there! I love your sense of humor! I’m sure I’ll write another review when I’m done; which will probably be in a couple of days because I’m having a hard time parting with this book!

7. Aug 25, 2008 at 5:04 pm

[...] new book it (you can also find it here and here. Make sure you check out the very first link, because if you [...]

8. 8txmom4
    Aug 27, 2008 at 9:10 pm

I got my copy at Family Christian Bookstore. It was the only place I could find it.

9. Aug 27, 2008 at 11:40 pm

I am loving the book. Have not finished yet, so you may answer this. In the first chapter or two you say, or imply, that your own campus kinda lost a bit of IT while the video venues rocked along. did you identify what exactly you were missing at the home campus during this phase?

10. Sep 4, 2010 at 9:39 pm

[...] September 13, 2008 in Books with 620 Commentshttp%3A%2F%2Fdaveanthold.com%2F2008%2F09%2Fit-huh%2F%26quot%3BIt%26quot%3B+-+Huh%3F%212008-09-13+18%3A55%3A58Dave+Antholdhttp%3A%2F%2Fdaveanthold.wordpress.com%2F2008%2F09%2F13%2Fit-huh%2F Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.Powered by WP Greet Box WordPress PluginI am finally going through some of my older Google Reader items & I was browsing thru Lifechurch.tv’s Swerve blog and came across the Craig‘s new book “It” and video that explains some things about “it“. [...]

11. 11Nathan Jansen
    Nov 4, 2010 at 5:13 am

I am reading the book right now, it’s simply awesome! I know that God is going to do awesome stuff as well in Holland (where I live).

Thanks for the book Graig :D

God bless

12. Nov 4, 2010 at 9:12 pm

Nathan, Thanks a ton! Blessings to you in Holland!