categories: Uncategorized, books

July 25th, 2008

“IT” - Now Available on Amazon… Sort Of

My new book, It, is now available on Amazon today. Unfortunately, they sold out of their stock.

My publishers said it is available today here and on Amazon next week some time.

If you’d like to order twelve or more copies at half price, you can contact Sarah.

Here is the first chapter of It.

Chazown has been translated into French, Spanish, Korean, and recently Portuguese. You can order Chazown (or Confessions of a Pastor) in other languages here.

I have three copies in French and three copies in Portuguese I’d love to give away for free. Please email Sarah if you’d like one of those.

Tags: ,

Comments

1. Jul 25, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Looking forward to “IT!” :-)

2. 2Judy
    Jul 25, 2008 at 1:44 pm

I want an autographed copy of IT….and I am so excited about finding out what IT is!!!!!! I am glad someone finally figured IT out…and I am glad IT was you Craig! Hope you sell millions of copies…

3. Jul 25, 2008 at 2:18 pm

Excited to read the new book. I’ve experienced the “it” factor, and I’ve also felt the pains of losing it in ministry….then getting “it” back. The competive nature of who has “it” or doesn’t have “it” is the dangerous part. Focusing on your own “it” - or rather God’s “it” for you is where it’s at.

4. Jul 25, 2008 at 3:07 pm

Thanks for letting us know IT is available. It will be great to see how prayers for IT were answered.. and how new ones will be prayed.

5. 6Judy
    Jul 25, 2008 at 4:13 pm

Thanks Craig!

Dusty….loveeeeeee the comment girl! Really sad when you think you are on the verge of IT and are wrong.

6. Jul 25, 2008 at 4:48 pm

My life group studied Chazown and loved it! I’ve passed the free copy of Going All the Way to several friends - what a book! Can’t wait for the next one.

7. Jul 25, 2008 at 5:34 pm

It has gotten to the point that we really do worship at the Amazon altar. They’re mentioned twice by name, but lowly brick-and-mortar store Barnes and Noble only gets a “here” for their link. At least B&N fares better than the tens of thousands of Christian bookstores who carry Zondervan books who don’t get mentioned at all.

8. Jul 25, 2008 at 5:44 pm

Way to go! Sold out on the first day. :) That’s not too bad! :) Hope all is well down in the OKC!

9. 11txmom4
    Jul 25, 2008 at 9:18 pm

No wonder it sold out on the first day! I’m hooked after reading that first chapter, and I’ll be fortunate if I’m able to sleep tonight. I find it so exciting that you’ve written about something that’s been on my heart lately. I am a member of a church that is very possibly losing “it.” And I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what’s happened. I would never consider leaving, and I’m not being negative here. I love my church more than I can express here! And I am perplexed at what is going on….did the vision get put on the back burner? Is the leadership overworked and stressed out? Is there not enough change occurring? I’ve even found myself being “lukewarm” about the church recently and it scared the heck out of me. What is going on? I want to feel the fire again! The buzz that was in the air was so contagious it was the only place I wanted to be. I’m buying your book and praying that God reveals some truth about this whole thing. Thank you so much for your ministry Craig. You and your wife are a huge blessing to so many people!

10. Jul 26, 2008 at 9:42 am

I preordered this a month ago. I can’t wait!

11. 13Shane Norris
    Jul 26, 2008 at 10:27 am

Thanks for the 1st Chapter online. Now I have to get the book!! I like it so far…..

12. Jul 26, 2008 at 12:41 pm

I don’t read French, but I’d love to review it in English or even Southern. :)

13. Jul 26, 2008 at 1:43 pm

Looking forward to reading this book. The concept looks amazing.

14. Jul 27, 2008 at 12:26 am

Craig, we sold quite a few copies at Central Christian Church in Las Vegas on the first day on the shelf this weekend. I am going to have to call Zondervan next week and get some more. :) I am looking forward to reading it.

(FYI: Christian Bookstores should have received books Friday or early next week)

15. 17Renee Tanguay
    Jul 27, 2008 at 3:45 pm

I am sooooooo happy that one of your book was translated in French (& all the other languages as well of course)!! That is awesome!! Is there plans for “Going All The Way” & all your other books to be translated as well? I am just so excited that my family will be able to read them!! God is just so awesome. Can wait to get my hands on “It” as well!!

16. 19Brian
    Aug 3, 2008 at 4:39 pm

@:/*#!! Now I’ve got to go find a copy of this book. From reading the first chapter it sounds like I may be loosing it! Thanks for all you do for the body of Christ.

17. Aug 6, 2008 at 2:52 pm