categories: global church

June 24th, 2008

Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne Australia

UPDATE: We have put together a meetup in Melbourne. Here are the details:

Saturday, July 5, 2008
7PM-9PM+
Cafe Lomah
169 Union Road Ascot Vale, VIC 3032

___________________________

I’ll be leaving next week for a trip through Australia with Kevin Penry. We will be traveling around the country to meet with pastors and church leaders and also visit our friends at Hillsong Church.

If you are (or know) a pastor/church leader in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane…I’d love to meet and connect with as many people as possible while we are there. Below is a rough schedule of where/when (and our current availability) during our stay.

July 2nd - Sydney (full schedule, limited availability)
July 3rd - Brisbane/The Sunshine Coast (some availability to meet)
July 4th - The Gold Coast/Brisbane (open meetup at 7pm at the Hilton Brisbane)
July 5th - Melbourne (some availability, possible open meetup in the evening TBD)
July 6th - Sydney (at Hillsong Sunday night service)
July 7th-10th - Sydney (at Hillsong Conference, flexible schedule)

We have meetings setup with several pastors around the country, but I would love to connect with more. If you are available or if you have recommendations of people I should contact while we are there, please email me. In Australia, you can also reach me via phone by calling +61-29-0378330.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

1. Jun 24, 2008 at 6:06 am

Hi Bobby! You’re coming our way then huh? You’ll be blown away by the Hillsong Conference if your going to that. I attended it last year with about 30,000 others!

I’m from Melbourne and would love to meet up. But seriously though, we are a small church plant of about 70 people and I doubt your limited time in Melbourne would allow us to meet.

But I do hope you have a great time in this wonderful country of ours! Look forward to hearing how things went.

2. Jun 24, 2008 at 6:21 am

Wow, sounds like a great trip. I was in Sydney and Auckland but it was many many years ago now, but I had a great time.

3. Jun 24, 2008 at 9:40 am

hey,
    We have two congregations…mostly young adults. We would love to meet up at the Hilton in Brisbane. Just turn up?

4. 4Victor
    Jun 24, 2008 at 7:07 pm

Hi Bobby,

We’d love to have you at our morning service on the 6th, our church is about a 15-20 min drive from Hillsong.

We’re not a big church, but I believe we have a big heart for God.

Here’s our website for more info:

Hope you enjoy your trip!

God bless

5. Jun 24, 2008 at 10:45 pm

LayGuy,

I’d love to connect. I’ll contact you offline. I’m trying to setup a meetup in Melbourne.

Dan,

Yes, just show up at the Hilton at 7pm. It will just be an informal gathering in the lobby.

Victor,

I’d love to come, but we will be flying back from Melbourne in the morning. Perhaps we can connect that week? I am working with the guys at Hillsong on a time/place for a meetup in Sydney. Feel free to email me at bobby@lifechurch.tv with your details.

6. 6Mario Pengue
    Jun 26, 2008 at 5:52 am

Hi Bobby, I will be at Hillsong conference and would love to catch up with you there. My mobile number is 0418 893 081. Wait to hear from you.

7. Jul 1, 2008 at 3:40 pm

[...] will be having a few meetups in various cities and anyone is welcome to come. I posted a schedule and just recently updated to include our meetup in [...]

8. Jul 3, 2008 at 6:18 pm

Bobby,
    I pastor an ARC church in Northwest Arkansas. I will be at the Hillsong conference and would love to meet up with you. Let me know if it works.

Casey Henagan