categories: YouVersion, technology

June 13th, 2008

iPhone Bible Application

Just a few days ago Apple announced the 3G iPhone.  The new phone is faster, thinner, has GPS, and is a lot less expensive.  Those are all great things, but one of the best things announced is the ability for the iPhone to run custom applications which will allow thousands of developers to create new ways to use your phone.  These applications and the new phone will be launching worldwide on July 11th.

We love to leverage new technology to extend the Gospel, and the iPhone’s rapid growth around the world as made it a great tool to use for that purpose.  So…we’ve developed a YouVersion.com iPhone application that will allow you to read, interact with, and search the Bible in multiple translations (for free of course).  It will have many of the features of the mobile version of YouVersion, but will be a much, much better experience for iPhone users.  The future possibilities of what this app and others could do are significant.

Stay tuned right here on swerve to be the first to know when the YouVersion iPhone Bible will be available for download. Feel free to catch a sneak peek here.

How many of you have or plan to buy an iPhone (and where are you from)?

Comments

1. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:28 pm

I hate to admit the “gotta have the newest and best” side of me, but to answer your question, yes I will be getting the new iPhone. I’m a current generation 1 user and absolutely love it. The cool thing is that I have sold that phone and will be able to get the new one and still have some extra dough in my pocket. Can’t beat that.

I love that you guys are working on YouVersion. I look forward to its release.

2. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:32 pm

I wanted to add, and I’m sure many of you know this already, that you do not have the have the latest hardware (new iphone) to utilize the apps. Apple will release a new operating system (2.0) and ALL iphone users will be able to upgrade free of charge, which will allow them to run apps like YouVersion.

On the other hand, there are some cool new hardware features of the new iPhone.

3. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:32 pm

Brilliant!

I will definitely be using the iPhone version. I’ve been using the mobile version and this will work nicely.

Thanks!

4. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:33 pm

I will be buying a new iPhone.
    Dallas, TX

5. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Hope to buy one.

Cartersville, Georgia (outside of Atl)

6. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:37 pm

I love my iPhone… my life without it now would not be as colorful!

7. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:37 pm

I can’t get one until my current contract is up with Verizon next year. That is, unless some rumors come true sometime soon.

8. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:43 pm

Not I. I think Chris might because he has a phone from 1990. :) But will keep my blackberry until she dies.

9. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:45 pm

I have the iPod Touch, so I’ll definitely be using the YouVersion app once it’s out. Mine’s currently jailbreaked, so I already enjoy lots of new apps. :)

10. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:49 pm

My wife and I are going to get the iPhone - cant wait.

11. Jun 13, 2008 at 12:52 pm

planning to buy one

and looking forward to using YouVersion on it

Spring, TX

12. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:07 pm

AT & T service stinks in our area, so no IPhone for me. I stick with my Env from Verizon. Can you hear me now? Yes, if you are in the mountains around Asheville Verizon’s service works the best.

13. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:10 pm

I currently have an iphone… would love to have the new one…. but will wait. I have youversion mobile on my phone… looking forward to the app…

14. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:12 pm

I have any iPhone now, and will be in line in July getting one when they come out!

15. 15AaronS
    Jun 13, 2008 at 1:19 pm

Thank you for providing this. It will be a wonderful thing to carry around with me. Sweet!

16. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:19 pm

I have the iPhone now and certainly enjoy it…I look forward to the 2.0 update…mobile youversion is excellent…Tulsa lifechurch.tv campus…when will the app be available?

17. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:23 pm

I’m considering the new iphone, right now i have an old UTstar phone which is okay. I heard somewhere that google may have a phone coming out?

18. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:24 pm

I own one, and will be buying the new one. Then my wife we’ll have one, too! Loving YouVersion.com already… Can’t wait to see the unreleased features go live and see the interface develop even further. Nice work!

19. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:49 pm

sweet!
    yes, i have an iphone.
    love my iphone.
    love youversion.
    looking forward to using them together!
    thanks, you guys! :-)

20. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:52 pm

Have an iPhone. Seriously considering upgrading to 3G. Kohler, WI

21. Jun 13, 2008 at 1:56 pm

I think I still am going to have to hold off on an iphone. (I’m from California).

200 bucks is still 200 more than a free phone. Apple got my money when I bought my MacBook.

Still, the iphone is awesome.

22. 23Peter
    Jun 13, 2008 at 2:07 pm

I already have an iPhone and love it.. I am trying to resist the urge to upgrade to the new one… :)

23. Jun 13, 2008 at 2:08 pm

Way to go guys. I don’t have an iPhone yet but I am an iPod touch user. (Have been holding out for the iPhone 3G version). Nevertheless, I’ve been using YouVersion moblie on my iPod touch since the day it was announced. I haven’t touched an analog Bible since. (Not that I have a problem with them). It is great to be able to sit in a church service, search for a scripture reference and then quickly share the thoughts spurred on by the Pastor’s message. I plan to buy an iPhone 3G for my wife and myself and our iPod touch devices will go to our two children. We will definitely be getting your App. Can’t wait to preview it. Thanks again. Oh, and per your request, we live in Atlanta, GA.

24. Jun 13, 2008 at 2:20 pm

iphone not an option unless/until apple cozies up with verizon…that’s right, the best network :)

25. Jun 13, 2008 at 2:22 pm

I got an iPhone in December and it has truly changed how I go about my everyday life. I’d like to buy one of the new ones, but I’m fine with the one I have now.

26. Jun 13, 2008 at 2:23 pm

I have the current iPhone, but am working on the possibility of upgrading to the new iPhone in July. Living in the NE Ohio, Youngstown!

27. Jun 13, 2008 at 2:48 pm

Yes, I plan on being at the Apple store front and center for the iPhone 3G. Now, I was very patient and as hard as it was, I waited until the second generation came out. I’m proud of myself! It was worth it to save $300 and not be a consumerist pig. :)

Oh, and I live in the great city of Dallas in the great state of Texas.

28. 29J.D. Heffern
    Jun 13, 2008 at 2:52 pm

I live in Toronto canada so the iphone is not out here yet. July 11th is the day they are launching here, same day as the 3g in the US. I will be the first one in line to buy one, then I can run over my Blackberry with a lawnmower

29. Jun 13, 2008 at 3:15 pm

Would love an iphone but just locked into a contract with my new blackberry (before the announcement about iphone coming to Canada). I’ve been using the mobile version of YouVersion but is there any chance of you folks developing an application for the blackberry?

30. Jun 13, 2008 at 3:16 pm

OKC, OK. I’m going to buy an iPhone after it’s been out about a month.

31. Jun 13, 2008 at 3:43 pm

My Verizon contract is up on Easter Sunday, 2009. Easter Monday we’ll be heading out for a shiny new iPhone. Unless of course there are rumors of an even better one due out in July, 2009. Then I might wait. :) Living in Buffalo, NY.

32. Jun 13, 2008 at 4:32 pm

Looking to buy a 3 G iphone in July. I’m from Washington DC

33. Jun 13, 2008 at 4:51 pm

I LOVE my iPhone!! Can’t imagine my life without it! I travel all summer speaking at camps & conferences, many of which have no wifi - I stay connected easily with the iPhone. I have not decided when I’ll be able to upgrade to the 3G, but it’s inevitable that it will happen.

Question: will the new YouVersion work with the current model or only the new, 3G, model?

34. Jun 13, 2008 at 4:58 pm

My wife has the Gen1 iphone and loves it. She does not have a laptop and uses it for everything. I will be getting one now, especially with the price drop. Love youversion, use the daily readings to journey through the bible. Great Work! We live in Topeka ks, and just got 3g a month ago

35. Jun 13, 2008 at 6:23 pm

I waited before but will be getting the 3G iphone. Location: wherever my wife drives the motorhome (currently outside Nashville).

36. Jun 13, 2008 at 7:41 pm

I have an iPhone and I am in St. Louis. I am leaving a comment from it right now. Look forward to the new app.

37. Jun 13, 2008 at 9:54 pm

I really wasn’t too impressed with the new iPhone. I was hoping for more than 3G and GPS. I will continue to use iPhone edge, even though I cracked my face. Will get a new iPhone when the one I have no longer works or they come out with one that has video capabilities. Looking forward to the update 2.0 and youversion.

38. Jun 13, 2008 at 11:00 pm

Yeah, its time to by the iPhone. I waited out the last rush and really wanted one, but this time there’s just too much right about it. Trading in the Blackberry 8820 for the iPhone 3G on July 11.

Very excited about the YouVersion App also.

Oh yeah, I live in Myrtle Beach, SC where I am starting a church.

39. Jun 13, 2008 at 11:33 pm

I’m a current iphone user and can’t wait for the new one!

40. 42Lisa
    Jun 14, 2008 at 1:50 am

I have an iPhone currently and I am going to try my hardest to keep from upgrading. I will definitely be using this app though! I also love the new swerve iPhone version!!!

41. Jun 14, 2008 at 3:07 am

Like several others I too am an iPod touch user (on it right now, in fact). I don’t think I’ll be going to the new iPhone because I’m between jobs, but I love my iPod touch! I feel obligated to use it whenever I’m in a wifi hotspot! Can’t wait to check out the new app too!

42. Jun 14, 2008 at 8:20 am

Hej - there are heaps of iphone simplified bible websites.. but i would realy like a bible app that is on the phone.. not on the web… (that would work without the internet connection…)

if anyone finds one - email me…

envelopery at gmail.com

43. Jun 14, 2008 at 9:23 am

Any plans to develop for us lowley Windows Mobile users?

44. 46Gil
    Jun 14, 2008 at 9:37 am

I made friends with the local AT&T inventory control guy a few years ago and he is going to call me as soon as the new iPhone comes in. I don’t have one one now becasue of the lack of business apps. They fixed that and now I want one BAD!!!

Gil
    Aiken, SC

45. Jun 14, 2008 at 11:34 am

I have a 1st Gen iPhone and I will look at how much it will cost overall before I commit to by the iPhone 3G. I have heard that the monthly cost will go up considerably and I can keep my 1st Gen iPhone and get all the cool new software. We will see! Anyways, I live in Douglasville, Georgia (just outside Atlanta).

46. Jun 14, 2008 at 12:06 pm

Been waiting for the 3g version and my existing contract to expire so will be getting one soon. Milton Keynes, England.

47. Jun 14, 2008 at 8:31 pm

I will definitely be getting an iPhone this year and that was one of the hang ups of getting rid of my Treo…no Bible software for the iPhone. Thanks for fixing that problem for me!
    I’m from Eastern Michigan right now, but soon to be Wichita, KS

48. Jun 14, 2008 at 9:48 pm

i’ve got one, and this is one of the apps i’ve been most excited to see…and i’m from long beach, ca

49. Jun 15, 2008 at 1:52 am

Hey, is this new app able to run offline? Like, reading the Bible offline. Because my church doesn’t have wi-fi in the sanctuary, and I have an iPod touch. I would love to have a downloaded copy of the Bible for my iPod touch to read during church or when away from wi-fi in general.

50. Jun 15, 2008 at 11:28 am

Wow, great idea! I’ll be using it for sure. Having a Bible in you pocket without needing a data connection will be wonderful.

51. Jun 15, 2008 at 12:34 pm

My wife and I had the honor this Sunday 6/15/2008, to watch the first in the series of One Prayer from The Rock Church in Asheville, NC. Pastor Craig Groeschel’s teachings were an inspiration. The congregation applauded and repeated scripture as if Pastor Groeschel was there in person. Please tell Pastor we enjoyed his message greatly. I really like the camera shots and angles since I’m a camera operator for Rock TV and helped with the One Prayer video from The Rock Church. Thank you, Life Church. JERRY/BOOKIE ASHEVILLE, NC

52. Jun 15, 2008 at 12:36 pm

Hello. My wife and I had the honor this Sunday 6/15/2008, to watch the first in the series of One Prayer from The Rock Church in Asheville, NC. Pastor Craig Groeschel’s teachings were an inspiration. The congregation applauded and repeated scripture as if Pastor Groeschel was there in person. Please tell Pastor we enjoyed his message greatly. I really like the camera shots and angles since I’m a camera operator for Rock TV and helped with the One Prayer video from The Rock Church. Thank you, Life Church. JERRY & KAREN SOESBEE ASHEVILLE, NC

53. Jun 15, 2008 at 10:03 pm

how about a blackberry application?

54. Jun 16, 2008 at 1:25 am

Have the iPhone here in Aus. Have used the youversion app… I am looking forward to full fucntionality ie. adding content etc.

Will also be getting 3G! (current phone is not really official) :)

Dave

55. Jun 16, 2008 at 9:02 am

Have and iPhone and LOVE it. But desperate need for a full bible app.

Living in Springfield, MO

56. 58Clive Smit
    Jun 17, 2008 at 5:07 am

I am definitely looking forward to getting my iphone on the the 11th! I’m in New Zealand.

57. 59Oxiana
    Jun 17, 2008 at 5:57 am

Wow! Will the apps for the new iphone ever cease? From YouVersion, to Personal GPS trackers to time tracking software, the new iphone is truly an amazing piece of technology!

Vienna, Austria

58. Jun 17, 2008 at 8:25 am

Bobby,

Do you know the approximate size of the application? In terms of disk space?

59. Jun 17, 2008 at 9:38 am

I’ve got a 16gb version and am always on wi-fi (except in the car) so I’ll wait to upgrade until there’s one with 32gb of storage and a video conferencing app!

Morristown, NJ

60. Jun 18, 2008 at 1:54 pm

I own a 2G iPhone. It serves me pretty well. I may upgrade to the new 3G, not sure yet. I definitely will be utilizing the YouVersion application if I do upgrade.

Thanks for leveraging technology for the Gospel. GOOD STUFF!!!

Atlanta, GA

T H I N K | C H A N G E

61. Jun 21, 2008 at 8:50 am

[...] New iPhone + Lifechurch.tv = awesome YouVersion iPhone app… [...]

62. Jun 21, 2008 at 1:47 pm

I’m super pumped about this. I just had a discussion at the Willow Creek Arts conference with a few people on one of the shuttles two and from the convention sites about how much we needed an iPhone app that had NIV. Keep up the good work of making my life easier.

63. Jun 25, 2008 at 4:08 pm

I just wrote a blog about YouVersion here and I would love to get your thoughts. I outline a few shortcomings of YouVersion, but mostly report all the potential uses of it as well as the strong points. Hopefully, a lot of people will start using YouVersion, whether on their iPhone or not. I’ve been using it for personal Bible study and I love the site.

64. 66Jim Young
    Jul 1, 2008 at 4:11 pm

Can’t wait until the iPhone debuts…I live in the Tampa Bay area, FL.

65. Jul 4, 2008 at 8:13 pm

Others have asked but I think the question bears repeating: will this app allow for offline reading? That would be the killer feature for me as well. I have an iPhone and while I would love to upgrade to the 3G version I’m not sure that’s going to happen right away and EDGE is SLOW!! One of the main apps I am looking forward to having on my iPhone is a good bible app (which I define as having an intuitive interface and an offline mode). Is this that app? — Seville, Spain

66. Jul 5, 2008 at 12:56 am

Samuel,

In the first release of the application, the Bible will not be available offline, but the application has been designed with load time in mind and is reasonable to use on edge.

In a future release (likely soon) we plan to make various translations available offline. The public domain translations will be first and other translations will follow as we are able to get licenses.

67. 69Chris Kanagasabai
    Jul 6, 2008 at 4:49 am

Bobby, the app looks great. Noticed that most of the Bible apps for the iPhone are hosted online. Is there a technical reason why no one has developed a comprehensive offline app (eg. Laridian for Windows Mobile) for the iphone yet?

I’m in Aus, and hoping to grab a 3g iphone on the 11th! However our data prices here are exorbitant, so having offline access would be good. Coming from windows mobile, and being used to laridian and quickverse options on there, there seems to be a dirth of good bible apps with offline annotation, bookmarks etc.

68. Jul 10, 2008 at 4:55 pm

It’s not up in the app store but i’ll definatly wait for it. Looks great!

69. Jul 10, 2008 at 6:50 pm

so im lining up at 5:00 am for my new iphone. When will we have the app on the itunes app store? Im ready!

70. Jul 10, 2008 at 7:32 pm

No IPhone for me.. I’ve got Sprint and totally happy with them. Also husband and myself have Blackberry’s which we love, wish youversion app would come out for BB’s…

71. Jul 10, 2008 at 8:26 pm

[...] already know that tomorrow is the launch of the new iPhone.  We are hopeful that our YouVersion iPhone application will make it in the new app store in the morning so that you can have access to the Bible via your [...]

72. Jul 10, 2008 at 9:29 pm

I can’t wait for the iphone app for youversion. Sam has been doing a great job on it. Man, you are blessed with some great guys at lifechurch. Thanks for everything you do!

Shrop

73. Jul 10, 2008 at 10:50 pm

looks like you all’s app wasn’t on the initial upload from the itunes store pages as of 10:49 PM CST 07.10.2008… But I can not wait till you all are up I will definitely be downloading and using it continually especially since I can’t get the mobile version in our “dead” cellphone signal worship center… Oh Yeah and great job on the website…

74. Jul 11, 2008 at 2:12 am

[...] very same passage. The site has apparently been alive for quite some time, but just this week they released their iPhone Bible reader. Truly [...]

75. Jul 11, 2008 at 3:28 pm

[...] make that short hour of inconvenience well worth the wait. The first application I added was the Bible application from Lifechurch.tv. It offers 12 versions of the Bible in English (and 3 in spanish) at the touch of a button, has a [...]

76. Jul 11, 2008 at 8:19 pm

This was the first app I added to my iPhone after upgrading to the 2.0 software. I love it! Thanks!

77. 80Lawson Culver
    Jul 11, 2008 at 9:14 pm

I like it, but it crashes when I try to go to a book with only one chapter, like 3 John or Jude.

78. 82Alvin
    Jul 12, 2008 at 1:14 am

Could you add a tab at the bottom where I can bookmark verses?

79. 83Hermano Queiroz
    Jul 12, 2008 at 1:29 am

It’s awesome, fast and FREE! But, I have the same problem mentioned by Lawson Culver, when I try to go to the last chapters of the new testament, a black screen shows up and goes back complete clean to start again… Like some sort of memory fault, but sometimes works! I really enjoy so far…

80. Jul 12, 2008 at 11:52 am

Love the Bible app! Thanks so much Lifechurch!!!!

81. 85Chris Reardon
    Jul 12, 2008 at 2:52 pm

Thanks guys! Really enjoy the new app…I only have one criticism, I was hoping to be able to use this offline, as well as online, as I do some traveling, and since I have an iPod touch, i don’t get wifi everywhere…

82. 86jfernandez
    Jul 14, 2008 at 11:44 am

hey, I love the bible app for iPhone 3G, but it will not open 2 3 john as well as Jude. When I try and open the books it goes straight back to my main menu on my iphone. Any suggestions? I thought about deleting the app and loading it again but I don’t know how.

83. 87gene
    Jul 14, 2008 at 12:44 pm

I have had a problem on an original iphone with youversion. What happens is this:

I can access everything when connected to wifi.

But, it does not access the app when Edge is available. I know I have to have an internet connection, but it does not seem to work on the original iPhone unless it is wifi.

Is this right? Or am I doing something wrong?

84. 88Matthew
    Jul 14, 2008 at 3:01 pm

I have to say I love this app so far. I couldn’t believe the prices people were trying to sell bibles for in the app store. A couple of comments though… I have not been able to use this when not on WIFI. I am on edge with full reception and I just get an error. I think it would be a really great addition to be able to use it completely offline as well. I think functionality to invert the colors of the background and text would be great as well. I find it so much easier to read white text on a black background. Another thing I noticed at least with the CEV translation is what appears to be headings of the paragraph gets placed in front of a normal sentence with no spacing or separation. I have noticed quite a few layout problems with the text, but I am sure you guys are aware of this and are probably working on a fix. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

On a side note is there a particular reason there is no NLT translation on your website?

85. 90Matthew
    Jul 15, 2008 at 12:29 am

Thanks Bobby! I am excited to see how the app develops. As I said before it is a great app and thanks to your team for all the hard work!

86. 91gene
    Jul 15, 2008 at 10:34 am

Thanks Bobby. I only have Edge at church and really want to use something other than a plain ebook reader to follow Bible passages. Your app will be the thing to use once it works on edge for me!

Great work guys. This is a great service to believers.

87. 92michael sutjiadi
    Jul 16, 2008 at 5:16 pm

I’m a mac monkey :) i love my God, people, life, my mac, and my iPhone… :)
    been trying to search for bible for iPhone and Mac.. NKJV translation in particular :) hopefully there’ll be apps for this and various translation… i wish i as a developer!

michael - sydney, Australia

88. Jul 18, 2008 at 7:18 am

I’ve just started using this having got a 3G on Friday. I have to say I’m very pleased that the app is (a) so good, and (b) free! I have hacked together mobile bibles for various handheld devices I’ve had in the past and was preparing to do the same for the iPhone, but I wouldn’t have done such a good job. Thanks, guys.

A few comments.

Is there a way to submit bugs with the bible texts? I’ve found the occasional instance of two words run together (i.e. missing white space) in the NIV translation. Can’t remember where now, but next time I’ll report them if there’s an easy way to do that.

It would be nice to be able to add notes via the iPhone app. It is online afterall…!

I especially like the 1 year reading plan, but what would make it work better for me is the ability to tick off each reading as I complete it. Some days I don’t have time to do any, or only some of the 3 passages, and some days I have lots of time and can catch up on those and even read ahead. Sometimes, if a passage is particularly gripping I’d prefer to read several chapters from the same book rather than three different books. It gets tricky to keep track of all this without being able to tick of the passages (not just the days) as I read them.

Thanks again for having such a brilliant app available so soon!

89. 95Lisa Cooke
    Jul 23, 2008 at 7:46 pm

I have had my iphone since May, and am really excited about the new web apps. I was playing around today and found the YouVersion Bible. How awesome is that!? My only problem though is that most of the time I try to open the app, it says youversion cannot connect. Do you have any idea why? Ok, I just read some of th eother posts, and maybe my problem is that I am not using Wfi, but I still haven’t figured out how to use my home wireless on here. I use Edge…

90. 97Steve
    Aug 6, 2008 at 12:32 pm

I recently upgraded my new 3g iphone and when I downloaded the “Bible”, it downloaded and installed but on tapping the icon, i get the opening page entitled “Youversdion” and then the sdcreen defaults back to my iphone screen…the Bible will not open…perhaps it needs to be updated to fit iphones v.2.0.1???? pls advise

91. Mar 27, 2009 at 8:07 am

you guys should add a widget Bible also. I love the Bible app. Use it every morning. As a matter of fact half of our staff uses it every morning. Thanks so much for everything you are doing through Life Church. God is using you guys daily and globally.

92. 99Norm
    Aug 17, 2009 at 6:59 pm

I have a 2G iphone with 3.0 software upgrade, will this app work for me?

93. 100Jamie
    Feb 2, 2010 at 12:03 am

I really appreciate what Life church is doing. I saw Pastor Craig preaching in Hillsong conference 2009 and he mentioned about free Bible download on iphone. plan to get iphone soon and am really excited for the Bible application in it! Thank you, keep up the good works, God is really using Life Church.

94. 101Juan
    Apr 2, 2010 at 12:56 pm

hello God bless all,
    i have a problem, i´ve an iphone 3g and i install the your app, and a can´t use it, becauses it never run, it just stand in the first screen YOUversion and returns to my menu. waht can i do?
    help me ´please

95. Jun 6, 2010 at 5:37 pm

I was browsing starbucks website and I saw a really neat phone application for a store locator, I thought yall should come up with one too, if yall don’t already have one…that would be cool.

96. 103ong
    Aug 4, 2010 at 11:24 am

The best iphone / ipad children bible story book - KidBible

KidBible HD has
    1) Stories well supported by high definition cute pictures and animations
    2) Simple and clear summaries of the stories
    3) Prayers for love
    4) Original texts from bible
    5) Bible quiz
    6) Bilingual lines (Chinese and English)
    7) Prayer / message sharing in Facebook, it also can act as an e-card.

97. Jan 28, 2012 at 8:55 am

Andrea Jeremiah…

[...]iPhone Bible Application - LifeChurch.tv : swerve[...]…

98. Apr 16, 2012 at 7:37 am

Hi! I’m from India and just downloaded the Bible S/W for my iPhone. It’s a wonderful tool Life Church made available free of cost. I’m much blessed by this wonderful i-Bible. Thank you guys for this and may God bless your ministry in a mighty way as many can read the Word of God on the move and bless you too!