I am very thankful for my team.
- Sarah has been my assistant for six years.
- Mark and I have shot videos together for eight years.
- The four other directional leaders have served with me for ten years.
- Amy has been my wife and best friend for seventeen years.
I love the loyalty and consistency of those closest to me. I will always appreciate their wisdom. But the same people will often say the same thing. They lose objectivity. That’s why it is important to occasionally (or often) disrupt the voices.
- Invite someone new to offer you an opinion about your message.
- Develop a friendship with someone from a different country or religion.
- Read outside your comfort zone.
Some of our best insights can come from those outside our normal circles.
Disrupt the voices.