There are a few people I can thank of who have impacted me so deeply that words alone cannot express my gratitude.
Here are a few ideas of how to creatively say “thank you”:
- Build a short video of yourself saying “thank you.”
- Preach about the person and mail them the message.
- Write down everything you have learned from the person and send it to them.
- Design a plaque that expresses your gratitude.
- Write the person’s kids a note to express what a difference their mom or dad made in your life.
- Dedicate something to that person. It could be a book, a sermon, a blog post, etc.
- Name a child after someone you admire.
- Send them a gift of appreciation.
Get creative expressing your gratitude!
What have you done for others? What have others done for you?