categories: featured blog

February 8th, 2008

Featured Blog: Perry Noble

Today, we’re going to launch our first “Featured Blog.” We hope to do these on a regular basis, by finding a blog or post that stands out, and share it with you.perry.jpg

This week, our featured blog is PerryNoble.com. For those of you who don’t know Perry, he is the Senior Pastor at NewSpring Church in Anderson, South Carolina…one of the fastest growing churches in the US. He was recently named one of Willow’s Faces to Watch in 2008. He also “brought it” when he spoke to our staff at our 2007 December Event.

One of the great things about Perry is that he has consistently invested his time and resources in helping other pastors. His church has made many of their creative resources available to others for free, and last year he started a great leadership conference called Unleash. Unleash is coming up very soon this year, you really should check it out.

Perry’s blog is a great snapshot of his passion for his family, evangelism, and the Church. He does an amazing job of leveraging the blog to inspire, lead and challenge both his church and leaders from around the world. So, if you aren’t familiar with Perry, I’d like to suggest you head over to http://www.perrynoble.com right now and get to know him!

Comments

1. Feb 8, 2008 at 9:30 am

One of the Best!

2. Feb 8, 2008 at 9:48 am

Perry is great because he’s real….not afraid to share his trials and faults and sins to show God’s power and deliverance. His sermon series on marriage called “Lord Of The Rings” and his Father’s Day letter to his yet-unborn daughter were some of the most moving sermons I’ve ever heard. If you don’t already, subscribe to his podcasts in addition to his blog!

3. Feb 8, 2008 at 11:16 am

Perry and his crew are great; they seem to have a very similar DNA to LifeChurch.tv staff.

I remember when I first met him and his staff when they toured the Northwest OKC Campus, of LC. I asked him what his role was with the church…. LOL; he humbly responded “I’m the Pastor!” He’s down to earth and doesn’t mind telling it how it is.

Perry did an awesome job at our All Staff!

4. Feb 8, 2008 at 11:23 am

I love this guy and he can really Bring It…..

5. Feb 8, 2008 at 12:29 pm

He’s really funny too!

6. Feb 8, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Nice new feature to add to the blog.
    Perry’s AWESOME!

7. Feb 8, 2008 at 8:27 pm

Great choice.

8. Feb 8, 2008 at 9:38 pm

If he’s not on your blogroll yet you should add him now…

like now!

9. Feb 9, 2008 at 12:18 am

Perry is awesome — one of my favorite bloggers for sure.

10. Feb 9, 2008 at 7:45 pm

I don’t know Perry personally but I feel like I do. It’s amazing the connection you feel to someone through reading their blog daily. Thanks for featuring him.

11. 11Bert Boan
    Feb 10, 2008 at 10:40 pm

Next time you see Perry ask him to Rap for you. As in early 90s DC Talk.

I roomed with Perry my first year at Anderson College and served under him in the BSU. There was never a doubt that he wouldn’t avail himself to be used by God. I’m glad to see God has blessed that.

12. 12Bill G
    Feb 11, 2008 at 9:41 am

Checked out the website and the last week of Crank It Up yesterday and really liked it. It looks like the next series (Stuck) will be based on the story of my life. I cant wait to watch it. I will be praying that it changes me in a BIG WAY!!!