categories: LifeChurch.tv, church, community

January 15th, 2008

LifeChurch.tv South Tulsa Campus

Our team is preparing for the launch of our 13th campus this weekend. It is going to be our second campus in Tulsa, OK as the original campus there has been rapidly growing over the last six years. We are very excited about reaching the community in south Tulsa and we are looking forward to all that God is going to do through the campus.

I know that people from all over the world follow this blog, but if you happen to be in the Tulsa area this weekend, you are welcome to stop by and visit. We are meeting in Bixby North Elementary School near Memorial on 121st St. South. Our experience times are 10:00am and 11:30am (CST).

Our team would greatly appreciate your prayers for this exciting weekend! I’ll be sure to post some pics of the launch next week.

Comments

1. Jan 15, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Bobby, Thanks for sharing the exciting news. I will be praying for Tome Dawson and the whole team. Can’t wait to see what happens!

2. Jan 15, 2008 at 1:11 pm

sounds exciting

3. Jan 15, 2008 at 2:09 pm

Go Tome, Go LC, Go GOD!

4. 4T
    Jan 15, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Any chance of you guys trying to open up a campus in the chicago area? huh? I can dream can’t I?

Say “hi” to Sunny Thomas for me! Went to the Chapel with him before he moved down to work for you guys.

Laters -
    T

5. Jan 15, 2008 at 3:30 pm

That is awesome, you guys rock! I love how the Lifechurch Family is building the Kingdom. I’ll be praying for the campus. Keep taking ground for Jesus!

6. Jan 15, 2008 at 5:45 pm

Wish we could be there–it will be the first campus launch without either my wife or me or both. However, we have our own great news–we’ll be launching our new Network Church, InfinityChurch.tv, the same weekend.

Congrats South Tulsa, we wish you the best!

7. Jan 15, 2008 at 6:47 pm

South Tulsa Rocks! Praying for Tome, the team and the community!

8. Jan 16, 2008 at 9:05 am

Wow! I am continually amazed at what God is doing through Life Church. Thanks for stretching all of us. We launched our first extended campus this weekend and it was awesome. Much thanks to you guys for paving the way!

9. 9Trina
    Jan 16, 2008 at 9:20 am

GOD ROCKS!!!! It was such an awesome experience to be there on that day!!!!! And I get here when there are 8 responses, now I will go back and read it, those I love know why I had to hurry and post:)

10. 10Trina
    Jan 16, 2008 at 9:26 am

Oh yeah I meant 7 responses and I am the 8th, whoops, lol. The “soft launch” touched my heart so very deeply, and I am so thankful to GOD that he brought me back to Tulsa and lead me to Lifechurch.tv….. It is awesome to find a group of believers who are as willing to be used as I am, Thank you LORD!!!! We are given an awesome oppurtunity to help God touch the hearts of others, and he is revealing to us his deep and abiding love, thanks Kat and Tome and let’s get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!

11. 11Larry
    Jan 16, 2008 at 3:26 pm

I love this aggressive stuff. Tome is a great leader and God is going to use him in a huge way to turn South Tulsa on its ear. Way to go LifeChurch.