categories: social networking, working together

January 8th, 2008

Swerve’s One Year Anniversary

Today marks the one year anniversary of Swerve! I can’t believe an entire year has flown by since Craig and I “Finally” started blogging…

In the past year, we’ve posted 417 times. What’s amazing is the community and relationships that have formed. You have commented almost 7,800 times with over 5,000 comments in just the last six months!

This week we’ll highlight some areas of Swerve that can make your experience more useful and convenient. Though we hope what we share is helpful in your lives and ministries, our team receives tremendous value from your contribution to these posts and discussions.

Swerve’s purpose from the beginning is to share and learn from leaders who are passionate about reaching this world for Christ. We look forward to seeing how God will continue to use Swerve.

What are some features you’d like to see on Swerve in the future?

Comments

1. Jan 8, 2008 at 12:52 pm

CONGRATS, Craig and Bobby!

Though it would not be new, I really have enjoyed reading the contributions of other LC staffers.

Can we have more? :)

2. Jan 8, 2008 at 12:57 pm

Congrats Guys!

Swerve has blessed me tremendously and it proves you can build real relationships via the net.

3. Jan 8, 2008 at 1:08 pm

One thing that I really enjoy is when Bobby features new technology (such as Twitter, etc) that can be used to more effectively reach and teach people. I know those posts are limited to the amount of technology that exists, but those are helpful.

Along those same lines, “ministry trends” would be interesting to read about.

4. Jan 8, 2008 at 1:12 pm

happy anniversary. this is probably the only blog that i will read daily… no matter what.

thank you for all of the lessons and insight that you have blessed me and so many others with.

5. 5Lori
    Jan 8, 2008 at 3:48 pm

Hey Bobby! Love this blog!!

Did I miss a baby announcement? Congrats anyway!

6. Jan 8, 2008 at 4:46 pm

Happy b-day SWERVE!

7. Jan 8, 2008 at 5:06 pm

I’d like more stories about life-change. The story about the trans-sexual friend rocked the way I think about my lesbian cousin and how to share the Gospel with her and her wife. Thanks.

8. Jan 8, 2008 at 7:10 pm

[...] those of you not familiar with Craig’s ministry, click here. [...]

9. Jan 8, 2008 at 8:12 pm

Can’t miss a chance to say - I can’t believe it’s been a year. Thanks for your faithful & consistent blogging, for the transparency of responding to readers, for the creative ideas in your posts and for pushing Kingdom business all the way into cyberspace.
    Well done good and faithful servant.

10. Jan 9, 2008 at 9:51 am

I really enjoy the blogs you do on leadership and innovation. I would love to hear more about campus development and projects like YouVersion this year. You guys rock!